GRATITUDE VIS-A-VIS THANKFULNESS

Gratitude Vis-a-vis Thankfulness

William Arthur Ward will say... "feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it out". Zig Ziglar in one of his write-up made clear also that..... "gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for". Based on this podium, I wish to express my unalloyed gratitude to you all my good friends who wished me happy birthday on the day I added +1. Some of you guys called, text, sent gifts and even posted something with regards to my birthday on your media walls, I really appreciate that from my heart especially to these good friends of mine; Rosemary Ebere,Frank Anderson, Igwe Toby, Richard Valentine, Ugwu Eustace, Festus C Iwuagwu, Johnson Divine, Duru Kennedy, Nwoko Evelyn Onyisi, Kingsley Nonso, Bonfrere Chidiebube,Mgbeojeme Luke, Uchenna Chukwudolue, Spectre Sylva Louiz, Nlemadim Stella Pearl, Agu Solomon Chinaemeuche, Ibellow Kosisochukwu Cecilia, you guys are awesome and really made my day. Your own birthday will be celebrated bigly and God's blessings will always favor you guys I pray, Amen !!!!

Thanks once again.......From Dencocee (De Artificial Intelligence)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog