I'M GRATEFUL !!!!




"No gesture is too small when done with gratitude."

With this in mind, I wish to use this medium to express my unalloyed thanks to all these my brothers, sisters and friends who tried to wish me happy birthday on this day, irrespective of their daily chores, some called, sent text messages and posted it on social media to celebrate with me, am really grateful from my heart. What counts to me was the thought, not even the gifts I received today. 

Honestly, you guys really made my day and I will always have you all in my mind and daily prayers for the love you guys showcased to me today, meanwhile, yours will be celebrated bigly as well

These brothers, sisters and friends of mine, I said thanks again:

1. Faith Omoike
2. Tony Braston
3. Onwumere Valentine Chinenye
4. Mgbeojeme Luke
5. Duru Kennedy
6. Nlemadim Stella Pearl
7. Nonso Ogudo
8. Madu Hilary
9. Johnson Divine
10. Francisca Godwin
11. Kingsley Butete Aghaluke
12. Nazor Fortunate
13. Chinyere Beatrice Ebeye
14. Gerald Chinonso Ogunnaya
15. Duruokpo Uchenna Louis
16. Yadi Valens
17. Richard Valentine
18. Bonfrere Chidiebube
19. Ibe Honorius
20. Chidindu Peace Ebirim
21. Nwosu Anthony Chinonso
22. Nzeribe Chinedu
23. Nneoma Precious
24. Eze Chidynma RoseMary
25. Festus C. Iwuagwu
26. Kwaghgba Rita Doofan
27. Iheanacho Doris
28. Duru Immanuel Nnamdi
29. Spectre Sylvia Louiz
30. Igwe Toby
31. Francis Ndubuisi Oziri Otijoe
32. Daniel Enyiuche
33. Gina Amazu Ejeagwu
34. Niccee Adizuo
35. Obafe Nkem
36. Sir. Eddy Olumba
37. Okoro Dozie
38. Ogochukwu Udokamma Bernadette

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRATITUDE VIS-A-VIS THANKFULNESS